SUE COLLINS, OPERATIONS MANAGER
TMP CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES
Sue has been with TMP Cleaning & Restoration Services for over 10 years. She brings an extensive background in office management and 20+ years of experience in the construction industry. Sue has demonstrated her expertise in managing and directing the operations group. She is dedicated to supporting TMP’s goals of outstanding customer service and quality workmanship, always striving for company excellence and generating new growth. Now that Sue has completed Xactimate training, she is working more closely with insurance companies and public adjusters.
“Let’s meet for coffee and discuss your business needs! ”
Sue has expanded her role with the company to include new account development by:
- Meeting one on one with property owners, managers and Realtors.
- Consulting with subcontractors, vendors, insurance industry professionals and potential clients
- Overseeing new job orders and contracts
- Offering personalized service to business accounts
- Surveying current customers about satisfaction
- Setting up a referral bonus program
- Delivering competitive quotes for new and existing business
- Tracking / monitoring customer requirements
- Communicating customer feedback to staff and subcontractors
- Developing and maintaining a positive social media presence
Training: Xactimate 28 Certification, IICRC Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, IAQA Mold Remediation Technician, 30 hour OSHA Training
Community: Sue is active in many charitable organizations including Habitat for Humanity, Pease Greeters, My Brother’s Table, Homeless Vets Center Boston, Toys for Tots, Cell Phones for Soldiers, Project Sweet Peas NICU Blankets, Mission of Deeds. Rosary Beads for Nursing Homes
Personal: Elks, Charity Work, Billiards, Target Shoot
WHEN SECONDS COUNT
& QUALITY MATTERS
From the moment we get the call, we work tirelessly to keep your business going or to get your home back to a condition better than before!
OR CALL TODAY!